Re: (tentative) container model proposal

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:55:42 -0400 (EDT)
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

(Brian, please take note w.r.t. friday's agenda)

I should add that I no longer expect to have a wrap-up proposal text
for the RDF formal model issue ready in time to discuss on friday. Other
committments mean that I _may_ get this out, but fear it'll be too close
to the call for an agenda slot reservation to be polite.

Thanks for all the input though, I'm boiling it down into a proposal as
fast as I can :)

Dan