Re: Question about test cases. Was: Proposal for rdfms-not-id-and-resource-attr

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:54:48 +0100
To: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
CC: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>, rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Hi Jan,

I understand the problem.  If we can get a permanent directory structure for
test cases then the problem will go away.

How about for the moment we assume that all test cases have uri's of the
following form:

  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/[issue-id]/testnnn.rdf

and results are

  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/[issue-id]/testnnn.nt

where [issue-id] is e.g. rdfms-not-id-and-resource-attr

Brian