n-triples: whitespace details, SiRPAC [was: Test...]

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 15:39:27 -0500
To: Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org>
CC: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>, RDFCore Working Group <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Art Barstow wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 10:50:21AM +0100, Jan Grant wrote:
> > Bundle of test cases here.
> I just reviewed these test cases and they good!
> The only thing I noticed is that a few of the n-triples
> do not have whitespace between the subject and the object.
> Is such whitepace a requirement?

Yes, I think so.

Well... the format wouldn't be ambiguous without it, I don't
think, but if you take my perl script as part of the specification
we agreed to, it depends on whitespace between terms.

 <- proposal
  <- meeting record

Hmm... I tried to clarify whitespace issues in
but "any number of spaces" doesn't clearly rule out zero.

>  [I'd like to know as it
> appears I may need to write map a SiRPAC triple dump to
> n-triple converter.]

Yes, please do support n-triples output from SiRPAC!