Re: More on empty property elements, ID/resource and the associated productions.

Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk> wrote:

> Dave B's just pointed this out to me (I lost the coin toss so I get to
> write this :-/ )
>
> In brief:
> - does anyone out there actually _use_ the last clause of production
> [6.12] in the grammar?

Sometimes I wish this feature of RDF would just go away, but Dave always
insists on bringing it up. ;-) My thoughts:

test1: OK, if we have to. Does anyone feel that this feature is important?
test2: No, I believe this is inconsistent with our new interpretation of
<propElt />. It should be considered an error, in the same way error1 is.
test3: Same as test2.

error1: OK.