Re: Test cases for http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-empty-property-elements

jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com wrote:

> Brian,
>
> > Thanks Dave.  So over to you now Jos and maybe we can put this one to bed
> > before Friday :)
>
> I am (started this afternoon) taking them
> in one by one because cwm cannot (yet) pass
> through our firewall and I wanted to see how
>   python cwm -rdf <uri>
> does the job (and I already found in test3.rdf
> NO triples whereas there should be ONE).
> Anyhow, if anybody could suggest how the http
> client part of python could deal with (German
> secured) firewalls, I would be more than glad.

Do you have a caching proxy at the firewall?
Are you using unix?
If you set the (unix) environment variable http_proxy,
the python standard library stuf pays attention to it.

e.g.

	export http_proxy=http://127.0.0.1:8080

	python cwm.py --rdf http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns

> (I was able to change the 'fromWeb' method in
> our java implementation of Euler, so that's ok)

office: tel:+1-913-491-0501
pager: mailto:connolly.pager@w3.org
  (put return phone number in from/subject)