Re: Test cases for http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-empty-property-elements

From: <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 20:29:06 +0100
To: bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Cc: dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk

Brian,

> Thanks Dave.  So over to you now Jos and maybe we can put this one to bed
> before Friday :)

I am (started this afternoon) taking them
in one by one because cwm cannot (yet) pass
through our firewall and I wanted to see how
  python cwm -rdf <uri>
does the job (and I already found in test3.rdf
NO triples whereas there should be ONE).
Anyhow, if anybody could suggest how the http
client part of python could deal with (German
secured) firewalls, I would be more than glad.
(I was able to change the 'fromWeb' method in
our java implementation of Euler, so that's ok)