new issue from rdf-interest

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 15:48:25 +0100
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Jeremy Carroll in

has raised some test cases we ought to clarify:

  <rdf:Description rdf:Description="foo"/>

  <rdf:Description rdf:aboutEachPrefix="foo"/>

Also, he is questioning our resolution of:

These are basically about what to do with names that are 'recognised'
as being part of the RDF namespace but appear out of context.  I'll
add this as a new issue to the list.  We probably ought to try to
give it some attention as it has been raised on rdf-interest.