Re: RDFCore Telecon 2001-07-13 Agenda

Brian--

I don't have a problem with not spending a whole lot of time discussing
this (or at least its technical content) tomorrow.  I just want to make
sure we "officially receive it" and (hopefully) make some sort of
decision on how we're going to deal with the technical issues (even if
that's only an action item for future work).

--Frank

Brian McBride wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
> I had been hoping to have Danbri around when we discussed this and he
> won't be there tomorrow, but you are right - it would be better not
> to waste time.
>
> We will make time for this in tomorrow's agenda.
>
> Brian
>
> Frank Manola wrote:
> >
> > I'd like to see the agenda explicitly reflect reception of the attached
> > message (and referenced paper) and that we have an action item to deal
> > with it.

snip