W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > August 2001

Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2001-08-31

From: <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:05:55 +0100 (BST)
Message-ID: <2731525.999180139162.JavaMail.bwm@MCBRIDE-B-4>
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Time:
10:00:00 Fri Aug 31 2001 in America/New York

which is equivalent to
15:00:00 Fri Aug 31 2001 in Europe/London
23:00:00 Fri Aug 31 2001 in Asia/Seoul

Phone: +1 630 536 3003 room #3003
irc: irc.openprojects.net #rdfcore

1: Allocate scribe


2: Roll Call


3: Review Agenda


4: Review Minutes of previous meeting 
with corrections:

ACTION: Martyn to update glosary document and collect feedback was CONTINUED

ACTION 2001-08-02#33: disposition should read POSTPONED UNTIL AFTER  NEXT SCHEMA WD

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Aug/0149.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Aug/0153.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Aug/0162.html


5: Review Completed Actions

ACTION: 2001-08-02#14 Pat Hayes
Discuss cycles in rdfs:subClassOf and rdfs:subPropertyOf with DAML folks and report back to us.

ACTION: 2001-08-17#7 Pat Hayes
Pat Hayes write strawman WD on model theory with reification and containers removed.

ACTION: 2001-08-24#1 Brian McBride
Collect photos and place on face to face page

ACTION: 2001-08-24#3-1 Dave Beckett
Update Syntax draft

ACTION: 2001-08-24#4 Dave Beckett
Collect comments on the draft by email.

ACTION: 2001-08-24#5 Pat Hayes
Get model theory draft draft updated.

ACTION: 2001-08-24#6 Pat Hayes
Collect comments on model theory.

ACTION: 2001-08-24#7 Eric Miller
Help Pat with document formatting.

ACTION: 2001-08-24#9 Pat Hayes
Write up summary of issues with containers



6: Review Open Actions

ACTION: 2001-07-06#2 Dan Brickley
 write test cases for the RDF schema issues that are impacted by literals-as-resources.

ACTION: 2000-07-20#10 Bill dehOra
create xml:lang use cases.

ACTION: 2000-07-20#10 Eric Miller
For 2001-07-20 minutes re character-encoding issue, to write up his correction and  send to list.

ACTION: 2001-08-02#7 Dave Beckett
With help from Art and Jan, investigate how to represent RDF/XML grammar and the specification of the transformation of RDF/XML to a graph representation.

ACTION: 2001-08-02#12 Jan Grant
Post message to list about how EASEL uses datatypes.

ACTION: 2001-08-02#23 Brian McBride
Update schedule to aim for WWW2002 announcement.

ACTION: 2001-08-02#9 2001-08-02#25 2001-08-02#26 2001-08-02#27 2001-08-02#28 2001-08-02#29 2001-08-02#30 2001-08-02#31 2001-08-02#32 2001-08-02#32 2001-08-02#17 2001-08-02#19 Dan Brickley
Fold agreed changes into RDF Schema WD

ACTION: 2001-08-17#5 Eric Miller
Write a newletter summary of the face to face for ciculation to the W3C members.

ACTION:  Martyn Horner
update glosary document and collect feedback.

ACTION: 2001-08-24#2 Brian McBride
Respond to request for slot in technical plenary

ACTION: 2001-08-24#3 Brian McBride
Collect a list of other groups that 
the WG is interested in meeting with.

ACTION: 2001-08-24#8 Dave Beckett
Write up a proposed resolution for reifying using XML attributes anly



7: REVIEW SYNTAX WORKING DRAFT V1.23

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Aug/0165.html


8: ISSUE rdfs-no-cycles-in-subClassOf

See:
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfs-no-cycles-in-subClassOf
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Aug/0172.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Aug/0192.html

Review and consider response from DAML+OIL.


9: Review MODEL Theory WD

See:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/08/rdf-mt/rdf-mt


10: TEST CASES WORKING DRAFT

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Aug/0118.html

Review document and discuss next steps.


11: Discuss Bill's input on literals

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Aug/0170.html


12: Next telecon - 10am Boston time, 31st August 2001.


13: Any Other Business



------------------------------------------------------------
This agenda was produced by Jema, the Jena meeting assistant
Received on Thursday, 30 August 2001 10:05:51 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:38:49 EDT