Followup on rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

From: Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 04:20:18 -0400
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
My apologies for missing the Apr 27 meeting.  I scanned the IRC
log and I have a question about what the WG decided wrt the
rdf-ns-prefix-confusion issue:

 [1] http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

My input for the this issue was given in:

 [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Apr/0047.html

and it contains:

  [[
   1. The grammar in section 6. of the M&S spec:

     http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-rdf-syntax/#grammar

    should be changed so that all of the RDF attributes (e.g. about,
    resource, etc.) are qualified with a RDF namespace.
  ]]

In the meeting log:

 [3] http://ilrt.org/discovery/chatlogs/rdfcore/2001-04-27.html

it says:

  [[
  RESOLVED:  strongly recommend namespace qualified attributes, allow but strongly deprecate unqualified attributes
  ]]

Does this mean that instead of changing the grammar as recommended
in 1. in [2], that some text like that which is found in the IRC
log (RESOLVED: strongly ...) will be added to the spec?

Also, wrt process, will the IRC logs serve as the WG's minutes?

Thanks,

Art
---