Introduction: Eric Miller

From: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:59:11 -0400
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Hi,

My name is Eric Miller and I'm the Semantic Web Activity Lead for the W3C.

Before joining the W3C, I was a Senior Research Scientist at OCLC Online
Computer Library Center, Inc. and the co-founder and Associate Director of
the The Dublin Core Metdata Initiative.  Additionally my responsibilities
included chairing the W3C's RDF Model and Syntax and Schema working groups
and in helping shape (along with I'm pleased to say, several people on this
list... and you know you you are :) RDF into what it is today; the
foundation of the Semantic Web.

I very much am looking forward to working with all of you to help ensure
this foundation supports the weight of the future work in the Semantic Web.

semantic web activity lead               mailto:em@w3.org
w3c world wide web consortium            tel:1.614.763.1100 (work-ohio)
200 technology square, ne43-350          tel:1.617.258.5714 (work-mit)
cambridge, ma 02139 usa                  fax:1.617.258.5999 (fax-mit)