Conference call and resultant responsibilities

From: Martyn Horner <martyn.horner@profium.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 17:24:10 +0200
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Thanks for a very relaxing introduction to W3C. Not difficult at all.

I was so impressed that all the technology worked that I wasn't too
that I fell off IRC towards the end and may have missed something.

So to confirm:

I'd like to take the issue:

..and to be at least the editor for:

If anyone has anything to contribute on these two points, please do.
Unfortunately, I shall be away from the office until next Thursday; so
excuse the mysterious silence and lack of response.

Martyn Horner <martyn.horner@profium.com>
Profium (former name Pro Solutions), Les Espaces de Sophia,
Immeuble Delta, B.P. 037, F-06901 Sophia-Antipolis, France
Tel. +33 (0) Fax. +33 (0)
Mob. +33 (0)
Internet: http://www.profium.com