(intro) Jan Grant

From: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:02:12 +0100 (BST)
To: RDFCore Working Group <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Hi all, Jan here:

I've been working at the ILRT (DanBri's officemate) for about two years
now. Looking over the issues list again, it all looks frighteningly
familiar - there are things here I've been complaining about for about
that long; time to do something about it, I think!

I tend to oscillate between concerns about formalism and keeping an eye
on potential applications.

Apart from that: hobbyist mathematician and language lawyer; I might
also claim the dubious honour of "longest time working with RDF without
being able to make sense of the serialisation" - pictures being worth a
thousand angle-brackets. :-/

jan

Tel +44(0)117 9287163 Fax +44 (0)117 9287112 RFC822 jan.grant@bris.ac.uk
Ceci n'est pas une pipe |