Introduction: Michael Kopchenov

From: Michael Kopchenov <mkopchenov@brience.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:44:30 -0700
To: "'w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org'" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

I am Michael Kopchenov. I am working for Brience, Inc. in the group
responsible for wireless framework runtime, utilizing XML and XSL. Prior to
Brience I worked for 4 years for Informix Software, both on client and
server extension kits. That started my interest in RDF as the standard
method of metadata description. Currently I am interested in both RDF core
and its use in describing Web application workflow.

Mike