XML Digital Signature, a Standard?

From: Приходько Александр <prihodko@frsd.ru>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:38:14 +0300
To: <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Dear XMLdsig developers,

Could you kindly give me some guideline about the following question?

XML Digital Signature, as I understand, is an IETF/W3C Recommendation.

Is it a Standard registered by some specialized institute, like ISO, IEEE

If NO, is there a <hard> reference to <XML-Signature Syntax and Processing>
document (http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/): ISBN or something else?

A reference that allows to get the text from library, not URL?

This document, does it have some official number etc. in addition to
publication date?

Thank you!

With best regards,

Alex Prikhodko