XML Digital Signature, a Standard?

From: Приходько Александр <prihodko@frsd.ru>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:38:14 +0300
To: <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Dear XMLdsig developers,

Could you kindly give me some guideline about the following question?

XML Digital Signature, as I understand, is an IETF/W3C Recommendation.

Is it a Standard registered by some specialized institute, like ISO, IEEE
etc.?

If NO, is there a <hard> reference to <XML-Signature Syntax and Processing>
document (http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/): ISBN or something else?

A reference that allows to get the text from library, not URL?

This document, does it have some official number etc. in addition to
publication date?

Thank you!

----

With best regards,