----Original Message----
From: rsalz@datapower.com
Date: Nov 16, 2005 5:35:46 PM
To: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren@telia.com>
Cc: "w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Subj: Re: Schema centric canonicalization - Need and status

> It is not binding to the schema that is the problem.  It is *using*
> the schema in the canonicalization process.  This is AFAIK currently
> not supported by XML DSig standards.

Sure, the stnadard supports it, by allowing anyone to define a
transform,
and UDDI's schema-aware transformation is one such transform.

As for implementations that support it, well...  I'm not aware of any.
Of course there are some, but I've never run into any use of it.

	/r$

--
SOA Appliance Group
IBM Application Integration Middleware