New Release 0.12 of NeuClear XMLSig library for Dom4j

From: Pelle Braendgaard <pelle@neubia.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:27:41 -0500
To: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Cc: dom4j-dev@lists.sourceforge.net

We are happy to announce the 0.12 release of NeuClear XMLSIG. Major new
features are:

- Safer Application Oriented API
- Improved verification of Reference Types
- Simpler API
- Support for X509 Certificates
- Improved Interoperability

For a list of all changes see:
http://jira.neuclear.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10020&styleName=Html&version=10051

NeuClear XMLSig is a java library that use the following libraries:

- dom4j xml library (http://dom4j.org
- Bouncy Castle Crypto: (http://bouncycastle.org)

It is not designed for completeness. The features that we support are
generally features needed for NeuClear. If any one is interested in
implementing the missing features for full interopability please let me know.

For more information see:
http://old.neuclear.org/xmlsig/

For a quick overview of how to use it see the new Busy Developers Guide:
http://old.neuclear.org/xmlsig/bdg.html

Accompanying this release is also a new version of the shared tools library
Neuclear Commons which is now version 0.6:

http://old.neuclear.org/commons/

--
http://talk.org      + Live and direct from Panama
http://neuclear.org  + Clear it both ways with NeuClear