Re: XAdES - More secure than XML Dsig?

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:31:05 -0500
To: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren@telia.com>
Cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org

> Sorry for the stupid question but since X509Data and X509Certificate
> do not support "Id" attributes, would not KeyInfo would be a better candidate?

Not a stupid question -- it shows you've read the spec more carefully
than I have, or that I've forgotten too much.

Yes, keyinfo would be what you have to use.
Or perhaps an errata that adds an id attribute would be best. :)

--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect
DataPower Technology                           http://www.datapower.com