Re: Erratum in Exclusive Canonical XML

Hi Joseph,

I processed all the errata except for the last one. I'm missing the one
related to the thread started at [1]. There is some text in the
thread, but I don't understand exactly what should be the text
of the errata. Thus, my followup up mail.

Maybe I could bother you with another proposed text for it this
time ;)

Thanks!

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-ietf-xmldsig/2003OctDec/0000.html

-jose