broken URL in the

From: Aleksey Sanin <aleksey@aleksey.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:17:08 -0800
To: Merlin Hughes <merlin@baltimore.ie>, w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Dear Merlin,

You provided few interpretability tests for XMLDSig and XMLEnc
working groups and some of XMLDSig examples have references to
"http://xmldsig.pothole.com/xml-stylesheet.txt" page. However, this
page is not accessible now:

   > nslookup xmldsig.pothole.com
   ** server can't find xmldsig.pothole.com.: NXDOMAIN

If it is possible and if you still have a copy of this page,
will you send it to me, please? I am trying to implement XMLDSig
standard and your compiling with your tests suite is a good sign
that my implementation is correct.

Thank you in advance,

Aleksey Sanin

mailto:aleksey@aleksey.com