Newbie Question????

From: Bikash Paul <bikashpaul_2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 22:41:33 -0800 (PST)
To: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Hi all friends,

I want to know that how I can create Xml signature for
controlling digital rights for our e-books.we r now
converting paper book(.doc,.p65,.xml files) to e-book
in different reader format like
and we r following OEB Standers.All convertion r
commandline as well as server side also.Iam new to
this Xml signature creation area.Can any one plz tell
me what is the different steps involved for creating
xml signature for our e-books.Any help will be highly

Do You Yahoo!?