Re: Y5 Exclusive C145n interop; was Re: c14n/exc-c14n interop samples

Hi Christian,

r/geuer-pollmann@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de/2002.06.04/17:20:13
>OK, I see. But what's up with attributes? We make exclusive c14n on a
>nodeset where an attribute is in the document subset and the owner element
>of the attribute is NOT in the document subset:
>
>Q: Do I output the attribute?

Yes. Exclusive c14n is concerned with suppressing unnecessary
namespace nodes which may be inherited from a changed document
context; not attributes notes which are not.

Merlin