Re: Change request -- was Re: Alternative XPathFilter - a picture says more...

On Monday 06 May 2002 21:01, Christian Geuer-Pollmann wrote:
> PS: Actually, I don't know why [2] is not considered by anybody be worth
> to have a closer look at.

I think it is worth consideration, and we want to think about functionality
and performance. Merlin mentioned he didn't feel the functionality that
compelling but I'd like to here from others. Since in another email you
mentioned your hoping to respond to John's request for performance results,
perhaps you could share numbers on this point too!

--
*Note: I will be attending the W3C AC and WWW2002 meetings from
May 5-10, and taking holiday from 13-16. I will not be as responsive