Re: New Version of XPath Filter

Hi Joseph,
hi Merlin,

Comments on "Signature Filter Transform Version 2.0"

The /html/head/title/text() from the document mentions version 1.0 instead
of 2.0

---

After the (really cool, compliments) last example, there is the explanation
about how this example could be re-written using
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-xpath-19991116", however, the
<dsig:XPath> element has an Filter="intersect" which does not exist in
xpath version 1.

---

Syntactic sugar: If this baby is called XPath Transform or Filter, version
2, it'd nice if the algorithm URI could also contain this 2 like in
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2002/04/xmldsig-xpath2"

---

@Merlin, thanks for this good work, now I understand your idea.

Regards,