XML Security library interop update

From: Aleksey Sanin <aleksey@aleksey.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 22:52:40 -0800
To: reagle@w3.org
Cc: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>, w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Joseph,

Please update Interop table:

XML Security Library (http://www.alelsey.com/xmlsec) successfully
passed all tests from new Merlin's tests suite with one small tweak
(root certificate extracted from signature.xml and also loaded separatelly
to mark it as "trusted" as I described in previous message
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-ietf-xmldsig/2002AprJun/0021.html>
).

Thanks,

Aleksey Sanin <aleksey@aleksey.com>