Re: broken URL in the

From: Aleksey Sanin <aleksey@aleksey.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 15:27:23 -0800
To: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>
CC: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Merlin,

Thanks a lot for updated tests suite! It is very usefull! I successfully
executed almost all tests but "signature-x509-is.xml" file. For validating
signature in this file,  I successfully located the certificate (from
lugh.crt),
extracted DSA key and successfully verified digest.  But the signature
verification failed and I could not understand "why?". If it is possible,
can you send me the SignedInfo for this file just before you are doing
signature, please? I hope that this will help me debug the problem.

Thank you in advance,

Aleksey Sanin
http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec