Re: broken URL in the

From: Aleksey Sanin <aleksey@aleksey.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 18:32:13 -0800
To: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>
CC: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
And I also have one suggestion about signature.xml: the certificates
chain in this XML file has Merlin's root certificate. From my point of
view, in order to make it "trusted" it also should be available as a
separate
file. So I suggest to add this certificate to files in the certs/ folder.

Aleksey Sanin
http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec