Web Interface to SecureXML Signature Verification Web Service Now Available

From: Manoj K. Srivastava <manoj@infomosaic.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:31:23 -0800
To: <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>, <xml-dsig-verification-schema@yahoogroups.com>
Looking at the number of folks who tried (without success) to use our
newly announced SecureXML Signature Verification Web Service, we decided
to make it even easier to verify XML Signature.

Just copy and paste your signed XML to this page
(http://www.infomosaic.net/XMLSign/SecureXMLVerifyWS.htm) and click on
Verify Now button. We run the web service client in the back end and
fetch you the results.

No programming needed!

As usual, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Manoj Srivastava
President & CEO
Infomosaic Corporation