RE: My latest try on Exclusive XML Canonicalization

Since we are dealing with the specification of an octet stream it would be
useful to see the exact octetstream output that is defined.

It is not clear to me (from the text) whether the indentation in the
examples is pretty printing that should be ignored or part of the C14N and
if removed whether there should be spaces tabs or whatnots between the
elements.

Overall it would be useful to see a description of XML Signature itself in
the same notation, giving the exact octet stream to be presented to the
digest or signature algorithm.

		Phill

Phillip Hallam-Baker FBCS C.Eng.
Principal Scientist