Re: Poll (Was: Question for Implementors (Was: Schema Validation Transform))

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 17:23:16 -0400
To: "Gregor Karlinger" <gregor.karlinger@iaik.at>, <t-sugiyama@da.jp.nec.com>
Cc: dsig <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>

Since both of you favored option1 (retaining these transforms) but also did
not indicate you had immediate plans to implement/interoperate, has your
plans for implementation changed?

If we wait to get interop on these, the *implementors* would determine how
long that would take. If no one says, "it's a high priority, we should be
able do interop testing within the month", I don't think we should delay ...