Re: initial Exclusive Canonicalization draft

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:54:45 -0400
To: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>
Cc: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
At 07:58 7/12/2001, merlin wrote:
>The encoding (and, incidentally, your algorithm URI) belongs in &more;

If I understand you, I don't agree with this. This specification should
define its own identifier. Why would it exist in &more;?

Regardless, I'm of where it's specified, I believe the list needs to be
specfied in one of the following ways:
        <Transform Algorithm="&exc-c14n">foo,bar</Transform>
Unless we decide it's encoded as part of the identifier:
         <Transform Algorithm="&exc-c14n?unsupressed=foo,bar">