Re: Latest version of the Infoset

Hello Philippe, John,

It is not true in general, and it is not true in particular for the
Infoset, that going back to working draft means that there is another
last call. An additional working draft is often used to confirm last
call resolutions just before going to CR.

For details, please see http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-infoset/#status.

Regards,    Martin.