Re: interoperability efforts?

From: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:06:14 +0000
To: "Joseph M. Reagle Jr." <reagle@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org, Brian LaMacchia <bal@microsoft.com>, Hans Granqvist <hgranqvist@verisign.com>
Hi Joseph,

Attached are:

  signature-example-dsa.xml - DSA example signature
  signature-example-rsa.xml - RSA example signature
  merlin-xmldsig-fourteen.tar.gz - one signature covering many things
  merlin-xmldsig-fifteen.tar.gz - several signatures covering some things

Namespaces are:

  <!ENTITY dsig "http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#">
  <!ENTITY c14n "http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315">

Brian and I have had recent interop success; hopefully the namespace
change won't affect that. However, it would probably be a good idea
to check that someone can verify the signatures before we assert

In addition, certain Marketing collateral may be added from time to time to
promote Baltimore Technologies products, services, Global e-Security or
appearance at trade shows and conferences.

computer viruses.