Re: interoperability efforts?

From: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:06:14 +0000
To: "Joseph M. Reagle Jr." <reagle@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org, Brian LaMacchia <bal@microsoft.com>, Hans Granqvist <hgranqvist@verisign.com>
Hi Joseph,

Attached are:

  signature-example-dsa.xml - DSA example signature
  signature-example-rsa.xml - RSA example signature
  merlin-xmldsig-fourteen.tar.gz - one signature covering many things
  merlin-xmldsig-fifteen.tar.gz - several signatures covering some things

Namespaces are:

  <!ENTITY dsig "http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#">
  <!ENTITY c14n "http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315">

Brian and I have had recent interop success; hopefully the namespace
change won't affect that. However, it would probably be a good idea
to check that someone can verify the signatures before we assert
validity.

Merlin

r/reagle@w3.org/2001.03.22/16:10:35

In addition, certain Marketing collateral may be added from time to time to
promote Baltimore Technologies products, services, Global e-Security or
appearance at trade shows and conferences.

computer viruses.
   http://www.baltimore.com