Re: XPath and Signature ?

At 15:06 3/12/2001 +0100, Christian Geuer-Pollmann wrote:
>I have a small problem related to XPath:
>If I run "(//. | //@* | //namespace::*)" against C14N example "3.1 - PIs,
>Comments, and Outside of Document Element", I dont catch the nodes outside
>of the document element. Am I completely wrong?

Hi Christian,

Since that's what the spec says, and 4 implementations reported they
complied with that example [1] (retaining the PI in the ordinary case, plus
the comments in the "commented" case) I presume so. <smile/> Do you mean
those nodes aren't provided to you by your XPath implementation (which one?)?

[1] http://www.w3.org/Signature/2000/10/10-c14n-interop.html

__