Re: XML-signature & Canonical XML implementations?

From: Christian Geuer-Pollmann <geuer-pollmann@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 10:44:37 +0100
To: Jeff.Hodges@kingsmountain.com
Cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Hi, Jeff

--On Donnerstag, 1. März 2001 17:16 -0800 Jeff.Hodges@kingsmountain.com wrote:

> AND, I'm curious about whether there are any other implementations
> floating  about out there (i.e. other than the four mentioned above) that
> folks are  aware of. For instance, has anyone impl'd this stuff in C++?
> Has the  opensource community not gotten cranked up on this stuff yet?

Take a look at

http://www.nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de/~geuer-pollmann/xml_security.html

which has links to many implementations:

http://keytools.baltimore.com/xml/index.html
http://www.nanobiz.com/product.html
http://www.visualmart.com/security/xmlsecure.asp
http://www.doneinformation.com/web/map/donesignature.html