Volunteers for CharModel Review

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 18:36:52 -0500
To: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Cc: "Donald Eastlake" <dee3@torque.pothole.com>, <lde008@dma.isg.mot.com>
The XML Signature WG has been solicited for Last Call Review on the
following specification:

Character Model for the World Wide Web 1.0
W3C Working Draft 26 January 2001
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-charmod-20010126
The Last Call period ... ends 23 February 2001.

You would have to make your comments available to the XML Signature WG by
February 19th, and barring any substantive discussion/concern on the list,
the Chairs will forward it on to the I18N Group by the 23rd.

If you are willing please let Don and me know by this Wednesday the 31st.

__