Re: RetrievalMethod

From: TAMURA Kent <kent@trl.ibm.co.jp>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:47:37 +0900
To: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org

> >The resultant octet stream from RetreivalMethod is an XML
> >instance of that root element is <KeyInfo> (or raw binary
> >cetificate), right?
> It can be either with the value of the Type attribute indicating which.

My question was bad.  I understand a resultant octet stream is a
raw X509 certificate if Type attribute is
"http://....#rawX509Certificate".  For "...#X509Data",
"...#PGPData", "...#SPKIData" and "...#MgmtData", the
specification does not mention what is the content type of the
resultant octet stream.  Is it an XML instance?

--
TAMURA Kent @ Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM