Re: Problem with canonical form?

Ok,

Given this I will add it to the Signature issues list [1], and note it as a
minority position (class="minority"). I will also mention it at the upcoming
Canonicalization Proposed Rec Review. If you get a new spin on it, or in
subsequent decision become willing to remove your objection of the WG's
decision, please let me know.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Signature/20000228-last-call-issues.html (see bottom)

At 12:00 1/9/2001 -0800, Joseph Ashwood wrote:
> [...]

__