Re: Implementors: Please Update Interop Matrix

From: Takahiro SUGIYAMA <sugiyama@isd.nec.co.jp>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 23:12:29 +0900
To: "Joseph M. Reagle Jr." <reagle@w3.org>
Cc: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Dear Mr.Joseph & Mr. Donald
 We updated the implementation of XMLDSIG in NEC Corporation
 Here's the current status of  this implementation.
 Could you update the following matrix?

>          http://www.w3.org/Signature/2001/04/05-xmldsig-interop.html

We provide the following library and documentation download
 in the URL(http://www.sw.nec.co.jp/soft/xml_s/appform_e.html )

     XML-Signature Software Library Download.
        XML-Signature Software Library (401KB)
        XML-Signature Software Library API Document (169KB)
        XML-Signature Software User's Guide (433KB)
        XML-Signature Software Library Samples(the result of Interop) (50KB)

P.S.     We will respond to "Poll on Exclusive Canonicalization"
            in another mail.

Detached Y1
Enveloping Y1
Enveloped Y1
SignatureValue Y1
Manifest Y1
signature validation. Y1
#xpointer(/) Currently Y1
#xpointer(id("ID")) Y1
XPath Y1
here() Y1
RetrievalMethod X509Data  Y1

Base64 Y1
DSAwithSHA1 Y1
RSAwithSHA1 Y1
minimal No
Canonical XML Y1
with comments Y1
Enveloped Y1

enveloped-dsa Y1
enveloping-b64-dsa Y1
enveloping-dsa Y1
enveloping-hmac-sha1-40 Y1
enveloping-hmac-sha1 Y1
enveloping-rsa Y1
external-b64-dsa Y1
external-dsa Y1

NEC Corporation
Internet Software Platform Development Devision
Takahiro SUGIYAMA(t-sugiyama@da.jp.nec.com)