Re: Implementors: Please Update Interop Matrix

In message "Implementors: Please Update Interop Matrix"
    on 01/04/05, "Joseph M. Reagle Jr." <reagle@w3.org> writes:
> I've created a new (and sparse) interop matrix:
>          http://www.w3.org/Signature/2001/04/05-xmldsig-interop.html
>
> Please send an email to the list (so I can reference it) that describes your
> implementation of the stated features and algorithms with respect to the
> example provided by Merlin, and whose implementation it interoperates with
> -- Merlin is an easy one to test for!

  Here's the current status of the implementation of XMLDSIG in NEC Corporation.

We prepare a URL to provide  more information about our implementation.
We'll send Email to tell the URL later.

Features:
Detached Y1
Enveloping Y1
Enveloped Y1
SignatureValue Y1
Manifest Y1
signature validation. Y1
#xpointer(/) Currently No (Will be supported soon)
#xpointer(id("ID")) Currently No  (Will be supported soon)
XPath Y1
here() Y1
XSLT   Y: Will be supported(Y1) soon
RetrievalMethod X509Data  Y: Will be supported(Y1) soon

Algorithms:
SHA1 Y1
Base64 Y1
HAMC-SHA1 Y
DSAwithSHA1 Y1
RSAwithSHA1 Y1
minimal No
Canonical XML Y1
with comments Y1
Enveloped Y1

fifteen:
enveloped-dsa Y1
enveloping-b64-dsa Y1
enveloping-dsa Y1
enveloping-hmac-sha1-40 No*
enveloping-hmac-sha1 Y1
enveloping-rsa Y1
external-b64-dsa Y1
external-dsa Y1

* HMAC-SHA1-40 will be supported in our next version.
NEC Corporation
Internet Software Platform Development Devision
Takahiro SUGIYAMA(t-sugiyama@da.jp.nec.com)