Re: Implementors: Please Update Interop Matrix

In message "Implementors: Please Update Interop Matrix"
    on 01/04/05, "Joseph M. Reagle Jr." <reagle@w3.org> writes:
> I've created a new (and sparse) interop matrix:
>          http://www.w3.org/Signature/2001/04/05-xmldsig-interop.html
>
> Please send an email to the list (so I can reference it) that describes your
> implementation of the stated features and algorithms with respect to the
> example provided by Merlin, and whose implementation it interoperates with
> -- Merlin is an easy one to test for!

Today's status of IBM implementation follows.  Some features are
broken today ;-(   I'll update soon.

			IBM http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xmlsecuritysuite
Features:
Detached		Y1
Enveloping		Y1
Enveloped		Y1
SignatureValue		Y1
Manifest
laxly valid		*It generates schema-valid signatures.
			But it does not check strictly for
			signature validation.
#xpointer(/)		N
#xpointer(id("ID"))	N
XPath
here()
XSLT

Algorithms:
SHA1			Y1
Base64			Y1
HAMC-SHA1		Y1
DSAwithSHA1		Y1
RSAwithSHA1		Y1
minimal			N
Canonical XML		Y1 (The row comment should be REC-xml-c14n-20010315)
with comments		Y1
Enveloped		Y1

fifteen:
enveloped-dsa		Y1