RE: Implementors: Please Update Interop Matrix

All but one of the samples provided by Merlin [1] validate with the Done
Information implementation [2].

We have not implemented XPath 'here()' which causes one of the references in
merlin-xmldsig-fourteen.tar.gz to fail.

Petteri

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-ietf-xmldsig/2001JanMar/0155.html
[2] http://www.doneinformation.com/web/map/donesignature.html

--
Petteri Stenius                          Petteri.Stenius@done360.com
Done Information, Inc.                         Office +358-9-5259240