From: Yongge Wang <ywang@certicom.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 19:42:50 -0500
To: "Tom Gindin" <tgindin@us.ibm.com>
cc: "Simon Blake-Wilson" <sblakewilson@certicom.com>, w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Hi, Tom,
thanks for your comments... I will rewrite the example and contruct some
authentic values... (the values in the previous example is just some
garbage characters)... I will do this after come back from IETF meeting
in San Diego next week..
best regards,

"Tom Gindin" <tgindin@us.ibm.com> on 12/08/2000 07:02:15 PM