AW: AW: Status of Implementations

Merlin & John,

I have already cut the examples out from the spec, please find them
attached to this email. Maybe you can check if they correspond exactly
with the ones in the spec. I remember that have also incorporated the
changes John is mentioning below.

The "doc.dtd", "earth.gif" and "world.txt" are necessary for example 7.

Regards, Gregor
Gregor Karlinger
mailto://gregor.karlinger@iaik.at
http://www.iaik.at