Re: here() function

I personally had been (wrongly) thinking that XPointers always appear in
attribute values, but of course there's no constraint that they do
so...  So your questions are good ones.  I've copied the
www-xml-linking-comments list in order to record this in our archive, and
Daniel Veillard in order to ask him to add it to the issues list.

         Eve

Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    elm @ east.sun.com