Upcoming Schedule

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 12:32:21 -0400
To: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Now that all the bogey men on the IETF and W3C side are identified, I think
we can propose a schedule for getting Signature and C14N to standards track.
This may vary given the IETF meeting (document black-out and catch-up lag),
folks' vacation schedules, and the usual miscellaneous head-aches but we're
getting there! <smile>

07/10 Publish C14N [1] as second W3C Last Call for two weeks.
07/11 Publish latest Signature specification referencing 07/10 version
07/14 IETF document submission cut-off.
07/24 C14N Last Call ends
07/31-08/04 August 4: IETF meetings (still not sure where the WG meeting is)
    o Hopefully see if there any ambiguities in specification resulting in
mis-interop.
08/11 Barring substantive comments/mis-interop publish C14N as CR and
Informational RFC
08/11 Barring substantive comments/mis-interop publish Signature as CR and
Proposed Standard.