Re: Some errors and typos in the latest XML-Signature draft, Part 1

Gregor,

Good catch. But why did you exclude the option of letting the content be
mixed? In Boyer's examples of Transforms, the content model of the Transform
document is obviously not an element.

        <Transform Algorithm="&XPath;">
        descendant-or-self::node()[not(self::Id)]</Transform>
        </Transforms>

Consequently, I've changed the content model to mixed for the time being.

At 14:44 99/12/20 +0100, Gregor Karlinger wrote:
 >Section "3.3.3.1 The Transforms Element":
 >
 >In this section there is no hint (neither in the textual description nor
in the
 >Schema definition) that the "Transform" element could have mixed content.
But

XML-Signature Co-Chair   http://www.w3.org/People/Reagle/