RE: Interoperability testing

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 18:06:07 -0400
To: Petteri Stenius <Petteri.Stenius@remtec.fi>
Cc: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Petteri,

I'm going to use that example as the thing linked to from the spec. I
couldn't get your earlier examples to schema validate because of (1) your
c14n bug or (2) the way I've declared qualified/unqualified namespace in the
schema declaration (I'm still figuring that out). But the latest RSA example
does schema validate!