RE: Interoperability testing

Petteri,

I'm going to use that example as the thing linked to from the spec. I
couldn't get your earlier examples to schema validate because of (1) your
c14n bug or (2) the way I've declared qualified/unqualified namespace in the
schema declaration (I'm still figuring that out). But the latest RSA example
does schema validate!