Re: Interoperability testing

From: TAMURA Kent <kent@trl.ibm.co.jp>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 19:05:33 +0900
To: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG (E-mail)" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>

Petteri and I tested interoperability between each
implementation.  Petteri's implementation has succeeded in
verifying a signature produced by my implementation on last
Friday.

We found some non-explicit points in the XML-Signaure spec.
  - A trailing newline of canonicalized SignedInfo element
    (Maruyama-san pointed out in this mailing list.)
  - Endian for big integer values such as P, Q, G, Y, Modulus,
    and Exponent
    (It seems that the spec. mentions only 'I2OSP for (r, s)')

--
TAMURA Kent @ Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM