pkcs

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 19:25:40 -0400
To: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>

'Section 6.4.2 PKCS1' has long stated that an example will be provided? Does
anyone care to provide one, or should we delete that editorial note? (Also,
we do want to call this section 'PKCS1' right?)

        The output of the RSA algorithm is an octet string. The
        SignatureValue content for an RSA signature shall be the
        base64 encoding of this octet string. Example: TBD